Terms and conditions
Deposit and Payment
- On request for a tour booking a non-refundable deposit
will apply to cover the costs of processing and
confirming your tour program.
- After payment is received a receipt will be issued and
full details of your itinerary emailed to you.
- Once a deposit is received it is understood that you
have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and
- The remaining balance of the tour price is due upon
arrival and payable at our office.
- All cancellations must be received in writing, and
sent to us via email.
- An administration fee will apply to all cancellations
to cover the costs we incur.
- The amount of administration fee will depend on the
time period between receiving the cancellation notice
and the start of the booked tour program.
- The fee amount will be at PHT discretion.
- This information is valid at the time of publication
but is subject to change without prior notice.
- Should any changes occur, they will be posted on the
- Should the Terms and Conditions change after the
deposit is paid, the Terms and Conditions under which
the deposit was paid shall apply.
- No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a
trip for any reason after the trip has begun.
- Refunds will be at the discretion of PHT if you are
involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason.
- No refunds will be made for any accommodation,
transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilised
by tour members.
- If PHT cancels a group adventure trip which is
guaranteed, you are entitled to a full refund.
- The company is not responsible for any incidental
expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your
booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable
flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
- While travelling with PHT you agree to accept the
authority of the guide and local operator at all times.
- You are aware that travel within a group may involve
compromise to accommodate the diverse desires and
physical abilities of group members.
- You understand that PHT reserves the right to decline,
or accept any person as a member of the group at any
- You acknowledge that PHT contracts with a network of
companies, government agencies and individuals to assist
in the running of its tours. To the best of PHT
knowledge, these third parties are qualified to perform
the duties they are contracted to perform.
- However PHT will not be held liable for any injury,
damage, loss, delay or irregularity that may occur due
to the behaviour of these third parties.
- PHT will not accept responsibility or liability for
any traveller who contravenes any law or regulation of
the country visited.
- All PHT travellers should be of good physical health
and be able to participate in the group travel
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all PHT travellers.
- Your travel insurance must provide cover against
personal accident, medical expenses, emergency
repatriation and personal liability. We also recommend
it covers cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage
and personal effects.